Tuesday 18 January 2011

Nipplepeople - Sutra

  
      Nipplepeople are mysterious electro-pop duo from Zagreb, Croatia. 
     They are acting under the mask and do not talk a lot about themselves, they prefer that their music does it for them.
     I like this single Sutra, great song and extravagant video.
    It is a pleasant experience to enjoy their live show, especially is interesting their bizarre costumes and masks, but underneth of them is hiding incredible voice and talent.
                            
                        Enjoy!!!
                              

 


3 comments:

Nikki said...

Thanks for your comment!
You're posting quite interesting bands (many of them unknown to me) so I'll keep an eye on your blog ;)

Night Admirer said...

Welcome Nikki! I'm glad that you're here!
Enjoy in music and hopefully you'll find some time to waste here ;)
I'll try to keep your eyes on these unique artists! See you soon!

spiritual mistress said...

Amazing song! I'm singing it all day long! :)