Thursday 6 January 2011

Detektivbyrån

   Detektivbyrån ("The Detective Agency") was a Swedish electronica and folk music trio from Gothenburg. The group consisted of Anders "Flanders" Molin (accordion, music box), Martin "MacGyver" Molin (glockenspiel, traktofon, toy piano, Theremin) and Jon Nils Emanuel Ekström drums, sound box, small bells.
  Their first Demo EP was released in 2005, their debut release Hemvagen EP was released on the Swedish label Danarkia. After that they released two singles, Lyckans Undulat and Split 7”, and two full length albums, E18 Album and Wermland, which was released on the 3rd of September 2008.



  They remind me on my childhood and some days when we all were without any worries.
  I remember my toy piano and when I hear these sensitive sounds, it can make my eyes shed tears.
 
                       Enjoy!






No comments: